PHILANTHROPY PARTNERS 

DMUN'20

In support of 

If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to your species to think about the other 99%.

Irrespective of gender, race, religion- stripped down, we are the same. The partitions of privilege that has seeped up between us can only be tackled by a humanitarian force. A force that reminds us that all of us are family.

Deens Academy is very proud to announce that a portion of the registration fees will be donated towards a philanthropic cause. As an organisation, we’ve always strived to teach our children what matters most: a life lived not only for oneself but dedicated to the upliftment of everyone around you too. 

DMUN manages to garner widespread attention every year, and this year, along with the support of participating students we wish to make a difference to communities beyond. The two organisations we will be supporting our Hasiru Dala and Swakshatra. 

Hasiru Dala is an organisation which works towards the betterment of living conditions for children of waste-pickers. The organisation aims to educate these children and to help them lead better lives. This organisation has been working to better the living and working conditions of green-collar waste pickers and to encourage sustainable practices to help our environment. Your contribution goes a long way towards the betterment of these children- who have spent the majority of their bleak lives in poverty

Swakshatra has been working tirelessly since 2016 towards the welfare and safety of both women and children.  Along with providing training for self-defence, education to the children of migrant labourers and putting into practice an ingenious method of dealing with PTSD amongst children- they've also provided a home to support innocent victims of various kinds of violence. 

 

With your help, we can make DMUN'20 a grand success- not just for the organisers or the participants, but for those who really need a bout of sunshine in their lives.

 Swakshatra - advocating child and women welfare

Hasiru Dala – works to educate children of waste-pickers 

Contact us 

Rini Muraleedharan (Teacher Facilitator): rini.muraleedharan@deensacadmy.com, (+91) 9945110379 (4pm - 6pm)

Kushal Mital (Secretary-General): 

unsecgen.dmun@gmail.com

  • Instagram

Or click here to leave us a message.